Abstract Submission is now open.
New deadline for submission: Thursday 20 April at 23.59hours (CET). (Postponed from 30 March)
You should only submit an abstract if you intend to attend the congress and be physically present. If your abstract is accepted, you must register for the congress no later than 20 May 2023. Abstracts will be published in a supplement to the Scandinavian Journal of Rheumatology which is PubMed indexed.
All abstracts received by the indicated deadline will be evaluated by a panel of experts. The submitting author will receive a confirmation of acceptance for oral presentation, poster discussion or poster presentation, or a notice of rejection, by email by 5 May 2023.
ABSTRACT STRUCTURE AND CONTENT
• Language: Abstracts should be written in English.
• Abstract title: The title (including spaces) should not exceed 30 words and should be written in sentence case. Please do not type a full stop (.) at the end of the title.
• Keywords: You may enter a maximum of 5 keywords, describing the content of your abstract for scheduling and indexing purposes. Avoid general terms.
• Category: Abstracts must be submitted under one of the following categories/topics:
Connective tissue diseases
Crystal diseases, metabolic bone diseases other than osteoporosis
Diagnostics and imaging procedures
Epidemiology, risk factors for disease or disease progression
Infection-related rheumatic diseases (including COVID-19)
Paediatric rheumatology and orphan diseases
Pain in rheumatic diseases, including fibromyalgia
Public health, health services research, and health economics
Spine, mechanical musculoskeletal problems, local soft tissue disorders
Validation of outcome measures and biomarkers
• Abstract text: The abstract should not exceed 350 words including spaces and punctuation.
The abstract must be structured in the following four specified subtitles: Background incl. aims, Methods, Results and Conclusions.
Tables/graphs/images: A maximum of one table AND one graph/image can be inserted as PDF files of a maximum of 5 MB each.
• Registration of authors: Names, titles, institutional affiliations, cities, countries and email addresses of all contributing authors should be provided. The presenting author (not necessarily the first author) should be identified.